Sunday, February 28, 2010

18XXL

contents xtreem word and not suiteble to student... i am fail my english lesson.. so this is my best i can give .. muahahah.. if my teacher see this, she will kick my ass.. but i dont care, because care is sharing.. ceh...

so long time i not update my blog.. long time not see aaa..hahahha.. i am trying to write but my feel is not there..

my PA said to me that my time table is so full.. aiyoo... i ask him, "why full, what heppen??".. my PA said " dont ask me, i am not your PA"... :(

the true story.. i am busy with my comp.. january till now, i had 3 comp... and this march i will another comp.. bling2 my head..

very dificult to write in english yaa...

thank you...

hahahaha... bad boy...

1 comment:

  1. tolong lah..tolong jgn bgtau siapa ticermu...iakan menangis kerana teramat sedeyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete